Thursday, April 23, 2009

Belated Post - On my way to RTNDA

After a whirlwind week, I’m finally on a plane to the RTNDA@NAB conference in Las Vegas. There was so much to do this week, but I can finally breathe as I sit on this plane with a cold drink on the tray table. (Incase your wondering I wrote this on the plane with the intention of posting it when I landed. I planned on posting it until I found out the internet was $15 per day at the MGM.)

Last night I anchored the 10. After the newscast I edited a franchise story for KOMU’s Your Health segment that aired on Sunday. Then I burned a bunch of DVDs, went home, packed – next thing I know I’m on my way to Vegas. I’ve been looking forward to this conference since I started going to our local RTNDA meetings three years ago. Now I’m the secretary for our chapter. I am just so excited to meet new people, so excited to learn new things, and yes I’d by lying if I said I wasn’t excited to go to Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment