Sunday, March 22, 2009

Building a website from the ground up

My goal: launch my website http://www.lizgelardi.com/ in less than two weeks. Maybe I can even have it up a week from today, but I don't want to make any promises. So far I have the site laid out. I've also converted my videos and uploaded them to vimeo. I was really surprised how easy vimeo is, and my video looks great. To get this site up and running I still need to write a bio, figure out how to put my resume up and add pictures of me. - Hopefully it won't take too long.
Right now, I am also trying to start up another HFR. I don't know what my web extras will be yet. As I get more information, I will probably have a better idea of content to put on the web. I'll also be pretty busy this week, I am reporting Monday-Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment